Legal notice and conditions of use
Document reviewed on 25 / 03 / 2018
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, it informs you:
- Company name is: Online Servicios Telemáticos SL
- CIF / NIF B19677095
- Registered office is at C / Blas de Otero nº16 1º Iz. -18230 - Albolote (Granada)
- Social activity is: Web specialized in various disciplines of online marketing.
The purpose of this website
- Provide content related to Online Marketing activity. • Manage the list of blog subscribers and moderate comments.
- Manage the contents and comments of the services offered.
- Manage the associated affiliate network.
- Market own and third party services.
Use of the web
When using the ik4.es website, the User agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of ik4.es or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the ik4 website. is or prevents, in any way, the normal use of the website. ik4.es adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses. However, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, ik4.es cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems. (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein. In any case, it is forbidden for USERS (the PORTAL to delete the content and comments it deems appropriate) to carry out conduct that involves: • Storing, publishing and / or transmitting data, texts, images, files, links, software or other objectionable content according to the applicable legal provisions, or that according to the estimation of ik4.es for being illegal, violent, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racist, xenophobic or otherwise objectionable or illegal or that may cause damage of any kind, particularly pornographic ones.
As a user, you are informed that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Online Servicios Telemáticos SL, in this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Data Protection and Confidentiality Policy
ARCO rights exercise
The user may exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. To exercise these rights, the user must make a written and signed request that they can send, together with a photocopy of their ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of Online Servicios Telemáticos SL (that is, C / Blas de Otero nº16 1º Iz. -18230 - Albolote (Granada)) or by email, attached a photocopy of DNI to: info (at) contact.online. Before 10 days, the request will be answered to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Online Servicios Telemáticos SL informs that there are complaint forms available to users and clients. The user may make claims by requesting their claim form or by sending an email to info (at) contact.online indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your claim.
You can also direct your claim by postal mail to: Online Servicios Telemáticos SL, C / Blas de Otero nº16 1º Iz. -18230 - Albolote (Granada) using, if you wish, the following claim form:
- For the attention of: Online Servicios Telemáticos SL C / Blas de Otero nº16 1º Iz. -18230 - Albolote (Granada) E-mail: info (at) contact.online
- User's name: User's address: User's signature (only if presented on paper): Date: Reason for complaint:
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
By means of these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are granted on the ik4.es website, whose intellectual property belongs to Online Servicios Telemáticos SL, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, made available to the public, being expressly prohibited to the User. , extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not exhaustive the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), photographs, audiovisual material and recipes, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify said circumstance to Online Servicios Telemáticos SL indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party. Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Online Servicios Telemáticos SL declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside of this Web, since the function of the links that appear is only to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on a specific topic. Online Servicios Telemáticos SL is exempt from any responsibility for the proper functioning of such links, the result obtained through said links, the veracity and legality of the content or information that can be accessed, as well as the damages that may suffer the User by virtue of the information found on the linked Web.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Online Servicios Telemáticos SL does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents; • The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website. The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between ik4.es with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the Courts of Granada.
In the event that any User has any questions about this legal notice or any comment on the ik4.es website, they can go to info (at) contact.online ik4.es reserves the right to modify, at any time and without the need to prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the ik4.es web as this legal notice.